Friday 16 December 2016

60 Family

16 December 2016





This morning was a bit frantic with the removal of the old washer & dryer and delivery of the new ones. Two big strong guys did the heavy lifting but there were lots of other tasks. I had to order myself to take a break and spread the installation out over several days.






Katherine arrived on a direct flight from Qatar at 1:30pm in Montreal and Cheryl picked her up. We would normally do the pick up together but watching those two guys doing that heavy lifting this morning exhausted me!


Kath watched more than 2 movies on the 14 hour flight and didn't sleep so she was off to bed as soon as she got home. Her bed now has our previous electric blanket and we had it turned up to Qatar temperature!

I suspect that tomorrow she will review my medications and feeding schedule and insist on several changes. Also, for the next 2 weeks I doubt if I will be late or miss any scheduled medication!

I remain quite discouraged by my lack of progress with the swallowing. I keep reviewing the fact that the radiation damage was quite visible on the scope and it will take some time for the inflammation to subside. So, I am giving it about 3 days!  Just kidding! It could be 30 or 300 or never but I must give it plenty of time. Patience patient!





No comments:

Post a Comment