Friday 2 December 2016

46 Rest

2 December 2016



The extended visit to the hospital yesterday was more tiring than I expected. I did ride my exercise bike for 20 minutes this morning but instead of doing my intended weights or core exercises after,  I chose a nap for about the same 45 minutes.💤💤💤



I did some vacuuming later in the morning - bad idea - add 2 week to recovery time! Both of us were feeling nauseous today which is likely the tail end of the bug we had over the weekend. My solution was to flow the Gravol into my feed tube since I don't want to vomit the tube up. Actually, I do really and I will say "It's not my fault; it just came out!" Cheryl's solution to the nausea was to eat large quantities  of plain saltine crackers with a thick layer of peanut butter. The very thought of that started my stomach churning in revolt!


So, not much inspiration today but Cheryl did comment on my study looking a lot nicer and she asked what I had changed. I told her that I had just used the vacuum cleaner to change the colour of the carpet so that is progress of a sort. I like the organized chaos of the room so I never let our cleaning lady come in. She only comes for two hours every two weeks but I think I may ask her to vacuum my carpet in future.

So, good night and sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment