Friday 9 December 2016

53 Communication

9 December 2016

It's Friday evening now and I have a very full tummy after a record six boxes of Resource and 2 litres of water. This is my weight gain diet and I have to move very carefully so I don't spill any!

It was destined to be a low energy day today and my first clue was after my thirty minutes on the bike exerciser I promptly fell asleep when I stretched out on the mat to do my core exercises. It was only a short nap but everyone is telling me to listen to my body and rest lots, so I quit the exercises. Later in the morning I decided to have an official nap and Blaze volunteered to keep my feet warm for the full hour. Cheryl took this picture when I woke up.


One of the reasons I started the blog was to manage the flood of "How are you doing?" emails. At the time I was getting swamped with these requests and I thought a blog would be a simple way of keeping people informed. The address list for the blog grew and grew until it reached about 75. Many of the people didn't even know I had been ill so of course, they wanted to know more. The end result is that I am now getting huge numbers of emails and the inbox is growing faster than I can manage.

Possible solutions (I will pick one):
1  Stop paying my Cogeco bill so my internet is cut off .
2  Blow up the computer.
3  Spend the cold Winter months resting in a wilderness cabin in Florida with no internet.
4  Pretend I have had a stroke and can't remember how to turn on the computer
5  Accept your email comments on the blog but make no response.

No cats will be harmed if I choose option #2





No comments:

Post a Comment